We will pick you up at a convenient time and place in an air-conditioned Jeep. And all of our services include water, soft drinks, beer, lunch, and snorkel gear.
-Ride through the city, checking out the local architecture, history, and local life
-Walk around Downtown Cozumel and light shopping
-Enjoy a traditionally-prepared Mexican lunch at the oldest restaurant in Cozumel, Casa Denis (owned by my family!)
-Snorkel at Sky Reef, one of the best shore snorkeling spots on the island- and the world!
-Taste authentic Mexican Tequila, straight from Jalisco
-Explore the East side of the island, for photos, fresh open sea air, and surprise stops at a couple of our favorite places
Our day ends at the pick-up spot.
1-4 people $145 USD per person
5-9 people $110 USD per person
10-15 people $95 USD per person
16 or more guests, rate varies depending on the size of your group
Once the deposit is received, we will send you a confirmation for our day together.
The balance in cash is due the day of the tour.
Gratuities are not included and are always appreciated.
Who May Enjoy This Experience
Guests looking for a Private Island Experience
Adventurers, History Buffs, Nature Lovers
What to Bring
Cash for Souvenirs and Staff Tips
CANCELLATIONS AND WEATHER POLICY
- If the tour is canceled 24 hrs before the start of the tour due to weather conditions, your deposit will be refunded.
- Nonrefundable deposits for No-Shows and/or if canceled at the start of the tour no deposit refunds apply due to preparation fees. Please understand supplies and food needs are bought and prepared and this is the reason for charging the deposit in this specific case.
- In case of NO SHOWS, there will NOT be a refund of the deposit due to preparation expenses.
- In case of ship change of route or itinerary, I will require an email 24 hours in advance.
- In case of illness of any kind, we will require a 24 hrs notification. In case of Montezuma's Revenge while on your vacation, drink one part of CocaCola and fresh lime juice to get a happy tummy.