Set sail with us into the sunset, Cozumel’s natural daily work of art! Each sunset is unique, and the best way to experience it is on a catamaran sail with your favorite music and Mexican cocktails.
When you arrive to the catamaran, your captain will welcome you and offer safety instructions and a brief overview of the trip.
This is a shared trip, so you will have the opportunity to meet fellow sunset lovers of Cozumel!
Our experienced crew and captain will ensure that we all have a safe, memorable sunset experience.
What’s Included and Price:
- Shared Catamaran Sunset Cruise
- Experienced Captain and Crew
- Snorkel Gear
- Rum Punch
- Spectacular Views
- Your Favorite Music
- $75 USD per guest
YES! We offer private sunset catamaran sails for special events. Send us an email to discuss details.
Departure Time: Our departure time depends on the season. We generally leave the marina 1 hour before sunset on this sunset cruise. We will confirm departure time after you reserve your date.
Duration of tour: Our sunset cruise is about 3 hours in duration.
Meeting point: Marina Fonatur. Exact spot to be determined after you reserve your date.
CANCELLATIONS AND WEATHER POLICY
- If the tour is canceled 24 hrs before the start of the tour due to weather conditions, your deposit will be refunded.
- Nonrefundable deposits for No-Shows and/or if canceled at the start of the tour no deposit refunds apply due to preparation fees. Please understand supplies and food needs are bought and prepared and this is the reason for charging the deposit in this specific case.
- In case of NO SHOWS, there will NOT be a refund of the deposit due to preparation expenses.
- In case of ship change of route or itinerary, I will require an email 24 hours in advance.
- In case of illness of any kind, we will require a 24 hrs notification. In case of Montezuma's Revenge while on your vacation, drink one part of CocaCola and fresh lime juice to get a happy tummy.